Acumatica 2012 Partner Summit Triples in Size and Energy
Acumatica Cloud ERP Summit offers proof of cloud ERP momentum, VAR and ISV commitment, and customer adoption.
The annual Partner Summit was held in Leesburg, VA, on August 19-22. Several speakers engaged the audience, describing how value added resellers could take advantage of cloud computing’s disruptions to the mid-sized ERP software market. Outside speaker Terry Petrzelka, founder of Tectura, advised partners on how they could take advantage of the 25 billion dollar ERP opportunity based on customer trends in cloud computing adoption over the next 3-4 years.
“Acumatica is 100% focused on the channel and we derive a lot of our energy from interaction with our partners,” said Ezequiel Steiner, CEO of Acumatica. “This year we had the opportunity to share product and technology roadmaps, deliver new training classes, and strategize with channel partners about how to take advantage of cloud computing trends.”
Outstanding Partners Recognized
Channel partner commitment to Acumatica continues to rise significantly, with a positive upward trend towards a singular software product/vendor commitment, a decrease in support for legacy offerings, and an increase in resources deployed to cloud ERP. During the Summit, Acumatica recognized several of its ERP resellers for their contribution and commitment to the Cloud ERP market.
- Acumatica cloud ERP Partner of the Year award – AIM Solutions
- Outstanding Acumatica partner achievement award for promoting Cloud ERP in the U.S. – Crestwood Associates, PC Bennett Consulting, and LANDFALL Solutions
- Outstanding Acumatica partner achievement award for promoting Cloud ERP internationally – Enterprise Software Solutions (South Africa), Acumatica MX (Mexico)
Press Highlights from the Event
- IaaS Deployment Options: Acumatica announced new cloud deployment options on Microsoft Windows Azure Virtual Machines as well as Amazon Web Services.
- Acumatica 4.0 Preview: Partners got an early look at the upcoming release that includes a new tablet-friendly interface, financial and supply chain features, and integration with Box.com and AvaTax from Avalara.
- Accellos WMS Integration: Acumatica announced a partnership with Accellos including an integrated Cloud ERP and warehouse management solution for manufacturers and distributors.
- Expanded Partner Program: Acumatica announced enhancements to its partner program including new partnership levels, enhanced support, new classes, and improved lead distribution.
Throughout the conference, channel partners were enthusiastic regarding Acumatica’s product announcements and the platform and technology direction.
“It’s a new day, and Acumatica’s cloud ERP solutions are making it easier for me to provide my customers with the freedom to access everywhere, involve everyone, and deploy anywhere,” said Ava Idom, President of AIM Solutions, a Dallas-based channel partner. “We’re moving ahead with Acumatica in a big way, and our customers will benefit in ways they haven’t thought were even possible before.”
“The energy at this conference was off the charts! It was fantastic to see partners recharged and unleashed with a powerful product and a publisher that wants us to be successful. I am on the phones today talking with existing customers that I think should be using Acumatica,” said Michael Milligan, CEO of Accunet, an Ohio-based channel partner and ISV.
“We walked away from the Acumatica Partner Summit with clarity of vision and true sense of direction. We know where our focus must be, and it deeply involves Acumatica,” said Mark Solberg, President of LANDFALL Solutions, a Chicago-based channel partner and ISV.
“Definitely a great conference for an ERP solution that has evolved to be a premier product with a great team of people behind it,” said Kurt Bradley, President at Bradley Consulting Group, a Houston-based channel partner.