Integration tools simplify tasks for VARs while additional features improve the cloud ERP experience for customers.
BETHESDA, Md., April 21, 2010 Acumatica, a provider of cloud ERP software today announced the availability of Acumatica 1.4 which includes dozens of new features designed to help mid-sized businesses with complex requirements automate their business processes. All new features are immediately available to all customers – whether they use Acumatica SaaS or own a software license.
This latest release includes features that make it easier to manage inventory, integrate with other applications, process payments, create new sales transactions, and much more. Key features include:
- Integration Tools. Advanced import and export tools can be used to integrate Acumatica with external applications and data using SaaS or on-premise deployments.
- Improved logistics management. Advanced drop shipment, barcode printing, and landed cost functionality helps distribution companies improve service while maintaining tight control of costs.
- Advanced deferred revenue calculations. Recognize revenue over multiple periods using customized schedules to meet US GAAP and IFRS requirements.
- Advanced inventory management. Kitting capabilities enable assembly, tracking, and distribution of goods with multiple parts and components.
- Enhanced ordering processes. The new requisition management module allows you to link sales quotes, vendor bidding, purchase orders, and approval processes to streamline your sales and ordering processes.
To learn more about the integration tools and watch a short video, visit www.acumatica.com/product14.
“With the launch of Acumatica 1.4, our customers have access to even more advanced distribution, financial, and accounting features that can be deployed on the cloud and accessed from anywhere,” said Mike Chtchelkonogov, CTO at Acumatica. “This latest release reflects feedback that we have received from customers and value added resellers (VARs) which will help them gain a competitive advantage in the marketplace.”
The new features and modules are included in the Acumatica Financial Suite, the Acumatica Distribution Suite, and the Acumatica Customer Management Suite which are fully integrated to deliver a complete business automation solution.
All features are immediately available to SaaS customers as well as on-premise customers with up-to-date maintenance payments. More information about the release is available on the Acumatica Cloud ERP website.